Zodiac Books: My Dream House Design


I am such a huge fan of Romina Russell's Zodiac series. These books keep getting better and better! I can't believe Thirteen Rising - the final book - will be out this August. Side note: Zodiac was the first ARC I ever got from Penguin! I know, I'm so sentimental... You can check out my reviews for Zodiac, Wandering Star, and Black Moon by clicking on the hyperlinks in the book title text! 

Although it's been awhile since I read Zodiac, I do recall that the main character, Rho, had an awesome house near the ocean on her Cancerian planet. So below I've included my own design for a hut by the sea!



I would most definitely want something palatial with lots of windows. This would be such an awesome inspiration for my Cancerian house.

Next I would definitely keep up some sort of nautical theme (I know it's cheesy, but I love navy blue and white. Penn State colors!) Alternately I'd go for some lighter yellows and whites to bring out the sunshine. 

Margarita maker is ESSENTIAL in this house.

I love snorkeling, so I'd definitely be sure to include plenty of water gear and floats for me to laze in the water.

Honestly this just looks so fun! I could do with a different color scheme though...

And that's what I'd have in my abode in House Cancer!

Don't forget to enter the awesome giveaway for the first three books in the series!
GIVEAWAY LEGAL COPY:
 Enter for a chance to win either one (1) grand prize set of Romina Russell’s Zodiac Series in paperback, including Zodiac, Wandering Star, and Black Moon (32.97) or to be one (1) of five (5) second place winners to receive a copy of Zodiac by Romina Russell (ARV: $10.99 each).
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Enter between 12:00 AM Eastern Time on June 26th, 2017 and 12:00 AM on July 17, 2017. Open to residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia who are 13 and older. Winners will be selected at random on or about July 21, 2017. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

How would you design your dream hut or beach house?
Rachel is a teenaged unapologetic fangirl and perfectionist.

She loves reading for the escape it gives from reality and enjoys crying over books, swooning over characters, and laughing out loud over funny lines. She is a semi-recovering Netflix addict and a middle child of three.

You can find her on Twitter @yaperfectionist & Goodreads.

3 comments:

  1. This is a fun post! I love looking at dream homes and decorating ideas. I would have a house that walked out onto the beach surrounded by palm trees and so many tropical flowers, including orchids. I'd definitely have windows galore! I'm loving the slide idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post. These books sound great. I'd love to move to your Cancerian house!

    ReplyDelete

I read, value, and cherish each and every comment. Although I don't have time to respond to most of them, I make every effort to comment back on your blog! :)